Industrial Hygiene 24/7

(954) 782-0472

Drinking Water Testing

We perform drinking water testing for:

  • GSA Leased Facilities
  • Homeowners
  • Those on well water supply
  • Private facilities
  • Property management companies
  • Government entities
  • Others as warranted

What’s just one example of who may need water testing? The US General Services Administration’s Public Building Service (PBS) requires the Lessor to provide a qualified professional with expertise in water sampling and relevant industry standards to conduct a drinking water quality assessment for GSA’s federally leased space. PBS defines a qualified professional as an individual experienced in environmental, industrial hygiene, or engineering consulting with a minimum of two years of onsite experience in conducting potable water sampling, which includes microbiological sampling methods for Legionella. Preference must be given to qualified professionals that hold either an ASSE 12080 certification, a certified industrial hygienist (CIH) designation, or a health and safety professional working under the supervision of a CIH or an ASSE 12080 certified individual……. –